High School Math

MISSION STATEMENT: To encourage and promote a greater use of the internet and computer technology in the math classroom. For educators, students, parents and homeschoolers.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Palindromes


A Palindrome is a word, phrase,
verse, or sentence that reads
the same backward or forward.

Able was I ere I saw Elba.
A nut for a jar of tuna.
A Santa at NASA.
A man, a plan, a canal: Panama!
Borrow or rob?
Dammit, I'm mad!
Dentist: "Sit, Ned."
Devil never even lived.
Eh, Canada had an ache?
He did, eh?
I prefer pi.
I did roll--or did I?
I'm a lasagna hog, go hang a salami.
I, man, am regal; a German am I.
I did, did I?
Ma has a ham
Madam I'm Adam.
Name no one man.
Never odd or even.
Slap my gym pals.
Straw warts
Top spot!     Tie it!
Was it a cat I saw?

More Great Stuff at www.TheMathWebSite.com.