Live To Be 100
How To Live To Be 100
1) Proper Diet. Eat more fruits and veggies. Use smaller plates. Sit and eat slowly. Drink moderately and don't smoke or use drugs. Maintain your ideal weight.
2) Stay Active. Both mentally and physically. Be active without thinking about it. Identify activities you enjoy and make them a part of your day. Walk or ride a bike instead of driving. Do activities that challenge your brain and require social interaction. Always get a good education because that’s the only thing no one can ever take away from you.
3) Find a Life Purpose. Take up a new challenges. Have confidence in yourself. To thine own self be true. Analyze how you act and react. Know your skills and capabilities. Set realistic goals. Do something to justify your existence. Be tenacious. Be innovative and creative. If you’re afraid or worried, don’t show it. Understand that today is what counts, fine clothes are itchy, and money is a burden.
4) Down Shift. Take time to relieve stress. Relaxation is key. Don't rush. Cut out the noise - television, emails, computers. Find satisfying, meaningful work. Avoid dwelling on negative or upsetting events. Keep a positive attitude. Get plenty of sleep. Don’t worry about the things that might not happen.
5) Put Family First. Establish family rituals and strong ties. Stay married. Stay close to loved ones. Micromanage your children's lives. Have good genes. Extreme long life seems to run in families.
6) Pick the Right Tribe. The people surrounding you influence your health more than almost any other factor. Reconsider ties to people who bring you down. Be likable! Develop close and respectful relationships with friends and positive people. Stay away from boring or depressing people.
More Stuff at www.TheMathWebSite.com.