High School Math

MISSION STATEMENT: To encourage and promote a greater use of the internet and computer technology in the math classroom. For educators, students, parents and homeschoolers.

Monday, March 06, 2006

More Latin

Nescio quid dicas - I don't know what you're talking about
Nemo hic adest illius nominis - There is no one here by that name
Ita erat quando hic adveni. - It was that way when I got here
Noli me vocate. Ego te vocabo. - Don't call me. I'll call you.
Canis meus id comedit - My dog ate it
Die dulci freure - Have a nice day
Fac ut vivas - Get a life
Quo signo nata es? - What's your sign?
Magister mundi sum! - I am the master of the universe!
Radix lecti - Couch potato
Cogito ergo sum - I think, therefore I am
Perscriptio in manibus tabellariorum est - The check is in the mail
Non illigitamus carborundum - Don't let the bastards grind you down
Nonne macescis? - Have you lost weight?
Minime senuisti! - You haven't aged a bit!
Id tibi praebet speciem lepidissimam! - It looks great on you!
Heus, hic nos omnes in agmine sunt! - Hey, we're all in line here!
Mihi ignosce - Excuse me
Credo me insequentem esse - I believe I'm next
Quid agis, medice? - What's up, Doc?
Fac ut gaudeam - Make my day
Diabolus fecit, ut id facerem! - The devil made me do it!

Contributed by www.TheMathWebSite.com.