High School Math

MISSION STATEMENT: To encourage and promote a greater use of the internet and computer technology in the math classroom. For educators, students, parents and homeschoolers.

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Car Vanity Plates


1OVER0/1 over zero = infinity
2BENVD/To be envied
2DUM2NO/Too Dumb To Know
2EXKWSIT/Too Exquisite
2M8OS/Tomatoes
2N2R4/2 and 2 are 4
4GETIT/Forget It
4U2NV/For you to envy
BNS2US/Be nice to us
BCNU2/Be seeing you too
BECNYA/ Be seeing 'Ya
CALQL8/Calculate
CULAYTR/See you Later
CYAAH/See-Ya
FNOMNL/Phenominal
GDAM8/Good day, Mate!
GSNDHT/Gesundheit
GU10TAG Guten Tag!
IBCNU/I'll be seeing ya!
ICULAFN/I see you laughin'
ICU/I see you
IMB4U/I'm before you!
ML8ML8/I'm late! I'm late!
NDLSMR/Endless summer
NEONE4T/Anyone for tea?
NIZ2CU/Nice to see you
NO1UNO/No one you know
NO 2ISHN/No tuition
NOTIC8S/No tickets
NRG/Energy
NS8IABL/Insatiable!
NT12WRK/Not one to work
NVRENUF/Never Enough
NVRLKBK/Never Look Back
POT8OS/Potatoes
RM41MR/Room for one more
RUBZ/Are you busy?
W84ME/Wait for me
W8N4FRI/Waitin' for Friday
W8NG4IT/Waiting for it
WHOCARZ/Who Cares?
XQQSME/Excuse me!
YBNRML/Why be normal
MAKMLAF/Make em laff
CRE8IV/creative

More Stuff at www.TheMathWebSite.com.